Resources & Reports
Here you’ll find updated posts, plans, reports, ongoing studies and links to information.
Click here to view the 2022 Annual Report, or open the tab below to view previous years.
Click below for updated plans, reports and links to information
Stewardship Plan & Reports
Below is a collection of relevant sites and info.
National Used Oil Management Associations (UOMAs)
- National Website
- Alberta Recycling Management Authority (ARMA)
- Saskatchewan Association for Resource Recovery Corp. (SARRC)
- Manitoba Association for Resource Recovery Corp. (MARRC)
- Société de gestion des huiles usagées (SOGHU)
- UOMA Atlantic – New Brunswick (UOMA NB)
- UOMA Atlantic – Prince Edward Island (UOMA PE)
- UOMA Atlantic – Newfoundland and Labrador (UOMA NL)
- UOMA Atlantic – Nova Scotia (UOMA NS)
Stewardship Agencies of British Columbia
- BC Ministry of Environment
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- Government of Alberta – Environment
- Government of Saskatchewan – Environment
- Manitoba Conservation
- Resource Productivity and Recovery Authority – Ontario
- Recycling Council of British Columbia (RCBC)
- Coast Waste Management Association (CWMA)
- British Columbia Environment Industry Association (BCEIA)
- Environmental Services Association of Alberta
- Recycling Council of Alberta (RCA)
- Beverage Container Management Board
- Canadian Environmental
- Canadian Fuels Association
- Canadian Plastics Industry Association
- Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council
- BC Hydro
- GFL Environmental Inc.
- Merlin Plastics Supply Inc.
- Safety-Kleen Canada Inc.
- RBW Waste Management Ltd.
Below are a collection of provincial, national and international studies.
- Unrecoverable Antifreeze Study – DesRosiers August 2021
- Oil & Antifreeze Packaging – Sept 2020
- 2018 Unaccounted Used Oil
- 2018 Manitoba Report (Antifreeze – Page 15)
- 2018 – MNP Analysis of Coverage for the Return Collection Facility Incentive Program
- LCA Oil Report UC Santa Barbara 2017
- RCF Program Review March 2016
- Proposed Accessibility Levels Report November 2016
- BC Consumed in Use Report 2005
- BC Unaccounted Used Oil 2006
- BC Unaccounted Used Oil 2011
- Estimated Rates of Recoverable Antifreeze in Canada
- Filter Report 2007
Return Collection Facilities (RCF) Studies and Reports
You can find all forms, studies and reports related to our Return Collection Facilities (RCF) program on this page: