2021 Annual Report Now Available• Annual Report
We are very proud of our accomplishments over the past year and want to thank our members and partners for all their efforts to ensure program materials are responsibly collected, managed and recycled in BC.
- 49,483,469 litres of used oil collected in BC
- Capture rate targets exceeded in all of our material categories
- 26 Infrastructure Grants awarded
- 98.9% of British Columbians have reasonable access to a registered facility
- Collaborated with First Nations Communities to help implement used oil collection systems
- Launched our Mobile Collection program to provide free pick-up in communities without a drop off location
For more key stats and information, click here to read the complete 2021 Annual Report.